WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR FULL TIME SKIP TRACERS
What we are looking for
Candidates will be energetic, self-motivated, results-oriented, have good telephone manner, demonstrate decision making and problem solving skills. Willingness to learn and adapt to new skip tracing techniques and search databases.
Must be proficient in PC/Windows and Internet environment. Position affords a considerable degree of independence so candidates must: have excellent organizational skills, have strong work ethic, be willing to learn, work with little supervision and have good time management. Must be able to maintain confidentiality. This is a production oriented position and fast paced, the right candidate will be able to achieve a minimum amount of skip tracing finds (based on caseload). Must be able to work some night and weekend hours and be at work everyday to maintain a high contact ratio.
Skip Tracer Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Utilizes all available resources and skip tracing techniques to locate parties and any relevant credit information
• Maintains complete records on all accounts including, but not limited to, detailed documentation on skip tracing efforts
• Follows company processes and procedures
• Researches accounts prior to initiating skip tracing efforts, evaluating past skip tracing and collection activity notes
• Maintains a consistent level of professionalism and service at all times with parties and collection group
• Conducts background and asset investigation on relevant accounts with all information pertaining to the parties financial status and reported in a clear and concise manner
• Coordinate recovery activities with other recovery departments such as repossession companies
• Maintain awareness of laws that govern the skip tracing and collection activities
• Work within specified timeframes and performance criteria
If you are interested in a career with Universal Tracing Services, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Let us become part of your loss prevention team today!
Call Toll Free: 1-800-667-7704